Hi!!
So glad that you are here and reading this! I absolutely love the idea of a blog and having a fun online community to talk with other girls! I want to have a fun safe place where i can rant, talk about the thoughts in my brain, ask questions and maybe even answer a few!
Just a little bit abt me! i lovee sports, reading , movies , being with friends, eating, honestly i will have a good time doing pretty much anything! (except calculus, never calculus.) im really close with my family and love meeting new people, so please don't be shy!
i've had fun trying to make this blog the past couple of days and im so excited to keep adding on to it! I like to think that I am a creative person but i feel like i don't put that creativity to use so here i am! can't wait to keep posting!
O and if you guys have blogs PLEASE send them my way! I love reading what everyone has to say and everyones interests !
I think thats all for now but this was fun!
Love uuu, J
No comments:
Post a Comment