Is 19 cursed??
I just turned 19 this past thursday and I am excited about what the year holds! I have decided to be very optimistic about growing old and gaining more time in life. So im hoping 19 is gonna get better with everyday.
Heres the but (there is always a but). But everywhere online all i see is that 19 is the most gut wrenching debilitating year in any womens life. That theres heartbreak and depression and Im not buying it. I can not go another year being afraid to live!
Im going to be a sophmore in college (its the "social" year) and college really is as freeing as everyone says! So many different people and so much more time to do what you want! I go to Arizona State were greek life is really big (not really my scene!)I spent my freshman year and the entirety of being 18 comparing myself to the basically model girls and being too insecure to leave my dorm and have a good time.
So this post is my pledge to HAVE A GOOD TIME !!! Stop comparing myself to others and be open to everything that happens this year. The bad, the ugly that might come are nothing compared to my blind optimism ! So come on 19 bring on your best , im ready!
Love uuu,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment